In this week’s WBNL 52 tip, we share several productivity tools and apps we currently use and a few we have experimented with and recommend. We use Google Drive, Dropbox and Evernote daily for our business operations to keep us organized, on track and ultimately more productive. There are a plethora of apps, software solutions, project management tools and productivity systems to choose from. The key is to find what works best for you and stick with it!
Leverage Your Existing Software Solutions First!
- Your CRM/Software Solution(s)
- Action Plans, Work Flows and checklists for your business
Google Drive https://www.google.com/drive/
Get the mobile app for drive also to access all of your file s and docs from your device.
Backup & Sync for Drive / Google Photos https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB_ALL/drive/download/
We definitely recommend downloading and setting Backup & Sync for Drive. You can select the folders, doc, photos you want to sync and store in Drive or back up everything in Your Documents and on your Desktop (up to 15 GB for free)
- 15 gb free
- 100gb $1.99/mth
- 1 tb $9.99
- Mobile App for Drive
Need more storage space or want team branded email and collaboration tools?
Then upgrade to G Suite by Google Cloud – Gmail, Docs, Drive, and Calendar for business.
- Starts at $5/user/month
- Drive File stream – administrator controls
- Branded gmail email@example.com
- Video * voice conferencing
- Secure chat
- Shared calendars
- Core app for paperless operations
- Take notes, sync files (Notebooks) across your devices
- Save webpages
- Share files & folders with clients and colleagues
- Mobile app & Desktop
- Cloud-based file and folder storage
- Share and collaborate
- Transaction storage management system
- Desktop sync and mobile app
- Collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards
- Tells you what’s being worked on, who’s working on what, and where something is in a process
- Excellent for project & content management
- Mobile app and Desktop
- Slack is a messaging, collaboration and project management app for teams
- Has four pricing tiers, including a robust free one
- Works with other apps (Dropbox, Evernote, Skype, Google Apps, Trello)
Real Estate and Reality meet as co-hosts, Jan O’Brien and Matt Emerson bring you Tips, Tools, & Topics to supercharge your business. They’ll share their insights along with interviews with industry thought leaders. The ethos of WBNL Coaching is helping you to align and connect so that you can prosper. The Wandering Zen segment will offer you some inspiration so that you can disconnect and recharge.
Visit WBNL Podcast for all of our Episodes, Show Notes, Videos and Links to Resources
- Interested in Building a Real Estate Team? Check out our complete, turnkey REAL ESTATE TEAM BUILDER System
- Join the WBNL Coaching Wanderers Club – Only $197/year for our online, virtual coaching and training platform for Real Estate and Business Professionals.
- Visit WanderingButNotLost.com for some Wandering Zen, great travel tips & insights