Do you have a solid social media marketing plan for 2017?
A social media marketing plan is a key component of any business these days. It is possible to generate and convert leads into closed transactions when you implement a strategic and consistent social media plan. Think of social networking sites as just that … an opportunity to build relationships, build community, enhance your brand, leverage yourself as a local expert and real estate professional.
To be most effective on social media, you must become a consistent content marketer or curator. Content marketing builds trust. People want to do business with people they know, like and trust.
With a solid content marketing plan you can:
KNOW – Turn a visitor into an audience member.
LIKE – Turn an audience member into a potential customer.
TRUST – Convert a potential customer into a client.
Identify your objectives and goals for social media
Before jumping on and trying to manage every popular social media site, it is critical to first identify your goals and outcomes for your overall social media strategy.
Take some time to seriously consider and answer the following questions before formulating your online and social media plan.
- What do you want to accomplish with your social media strategy?
- Who is your target audience? What platforms do they use?
- What social media platforms should you use?
- Who is going to maintain your social media presence?
- How do you measure success?
- What do you want to track?
Are you leveraging the power of LinkedIn to connect with prospective customers and build your database?
- Do you have an All-Star LinkedIn Profile?
- Are you building an online farm of Agents and your own referral network?
- Are you strategically building your connections and adding value on LinkedIn?
Introducing WBNL 365 – a new member benefit for 2017!
We’ve created 365 new reasons to be a Wanderers’ Club Member! Starting on New Year’s Day 2017 we’ll deliver social media posts & images that you can use across your online platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & Instagram. One for EVERY day! Imagine the time you will save. Let us take that marketing burden off your list.
Learn more about all the benefits of membership: http://wbnlcoaching.com/membership/