- Overview of the Program
- How to Access and Use Your WBNL 365 Material
- Define Your Hashtag Strategy
- Create Your Call To Action Swipe File
- Tutorial on How to Use Canva to Brand the Images
- Tutorial on How to Use Wordswag on Your Mobile Device
Overview of the Program
- Consistent and quality visual content is key to your social media marketing success
- Customize the content as desired
- Always have a clear call to action in your posts!
- Your social media following (like your database )is distinctly yours and is different than your competitors
How to Access and Use Your WBNL 365 Material
- Each month (1-2 days prior to the first day of the month) we will upload your WBNL 365 kit
- Access your files from the WC Dashboard
- Follow the five easy steps to leverage the power of WBNL 365
Five easy steps to leveraging the power of WBNL 365 to support your social media marketing:
- Download the files for the month by clicking on the link for the Unit in the corresponding month. Then just click on the RED download now button.
- WBNL 365 Image Catalog and Posts(your guide for each day of the month shows you the image to use and the content to post)
- Square Images in a .zip file (best for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Rectangle Images in a zip file (best for Twitter)
Define Your Hashtag Strategy
What is a Hashtag?
- Hashtags are a word, or group of words after the # sign (like #realestate, #mycompany, #happynewyear or anything else)
- An easy, easy way for people to categorize, find and join conversations on a particular topic.
- Used on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and Facebook
Do some research
- Instagram and Twitter
- Hashtags.org – You can find trending, declining and constant trends, as well as metrics about your social brand.
- Statigram – You can search for Instagram hashtags trends and get alternatives for hashtag words, so you can choose the most popular tags.
- Trendsmap – This site gives you a real-time visual map to see geographic hashtag trends on Twitter. As a local business, this is a great way to quickly know what’s trending in your area.
- Your brand
- Your niche / target markets
- Campaign Specific
- Content specific
Create Your Call To Action Swipe File
- Know what and where you want to drive traffic to from your social sites
- Landing Page (Home search, Home Value Report)
- Your Website
- Form to complete in exchange for something of value (home search, relocation or other report or download, etc)
- Call, email or text you
- Write your CTA’s and have several variations
- Write out all of your hashtags by type or campaign
- Create a document with all of your CTA’s and Hashtags on your computer so you can cut and paste easily
- If you will be posting from your mobile device:
- Use the Notes app
- Dropbox or Evernote