We are proud to share our final WBNL-52 tip of the year for 2016!
WBNL 52-52 is the conclusion of our 3-part series to finish the year and guide you to a successful and prosperous new year.
In WBNL 52-50, we shared a strategy to reflect and celebrate your wins and successes of the past year: Reflection and Celebration of Your 2016. Part 2 was How to Set Your Intentions and Focus for 2017. This week we conclude this series and the year with a new editable template entitled “2017 Roadmap to Success.” The PDF template is fillable from your computer. Or alternatively, you could print it out and fill it in.
Here are our recommendations on how to get the most out of this roadmap.
Use the 2017 Roadmap to chart your key focus areas for each month of the year for you personally and for your business/career.
- Travel – Places to visit
- Day trips
- Weekend trips
- Personal goals or projects
- Home improvement projects
- Personal development courses or seminars
- Books to read
- Your personal theme or focus for the month (gratitude, compassion, self-care, sharing, paying it forward, growth, patience)
- Something special for you or your family
- Launch of a new service or product
- Specific marketing campaign
- Business projects
- Social Media campaigns
- Client focus or theme for the month (Listings, open houses, buyers, farm, client appreciation events,
Use this template to list your primary projects, focus areas or bigger goals. Then use the 30-60-90 day blocks to list the actions you must take accordingly to accomplish it.
Do – Doing – Done
This form let’s you organize and track your project and goals list. Simply list all the projects and major tasks in the DO column. Then as you start to work on a project or task, take it out of the DO column and move it to DOING. Once it is complete, move it do DONE. At any given time, you have a simple and organized document that reflects what your need to DO, what you are currently DOING and what you have actually DONE!
We created The Daily Roadmap with the intention of incorporating several of the best practices we coach and literally use ourselves at WBNL Coaching. Use this template to stay on track and focused at a high level each day.
Morning Ritual: Use the space to list your morning ritual and routine and the checkboxes to hold yourself accountable
Reflections/Journal: Record any thoughts or journal entries from your morning practice.
Today’s Focus: What are the 1-5 main focus areas for today? You may have a longer list of tasks, to do’s and action items. Use this area to not get overwhelmed with everything project or area. Choose 1-5 as your focus area today.
My Daily 5:
What are the 5 specific things you could on a daily basis that would really drive your business and life goals?
What are the 5 actions that have the highest return and the most valuable use of your time?
Do the most important things first in the morning, preferably without interruption, for 60 to 90 minutes, with a clear start and stop time. If possible, work in a private space during this period, or with sound-reducing earphones. Finally, resist every impulse to distraction, knowing that you have a designated stopping point. The more absorbed you can get, the more productive you’ll be. When you’re done, take at least a few minutes to reflect and refresh.
Some ideas to get you started:
- Start my day with my morning ritual
- Make “X” connections with people in my database
- Send “X” personal notes
- Add one new person to my database
- Make “X” connections on LinkedIn
- Social media daily post with a solid call to action
- Daily Facebook Live or Periscope video
- Make “X” calls, texts, emails to my niche or primary prospecting target
- Hand out 5 business cards and ask for business, a referral or for permission to add them to my database
Use this area to list the must do’s for today – the main priorities.
Evening Reflection/Today I am Grateful For
End your day with any journal entries to recap the day. What did you do, how did you feel, what worked, what didn’t work? List what you are truly grateful for on this day. It could be really something as simple as a smile or positive feedback from someone you connected with.
Keep your daily roadmaps to reflect back on in the coming months and to help you as you reflect and celebrate your successes at the end of this year.
DOWNLOAD the 2017 Roadmap to Success
[purchase_link id=”18286″ text=”Add to Cart” style=”button” color=”red”]
NEW for 2017 ~ Boost Your Social Media Exposure with 365 Days of Images and Posts ~ A Wanderers’ Club Exclusive! Beginning January 1st, 2017.
WC Members – check your email this week to access your January images, content and a training on how to download and use the content for your social media.
Not a WC Member Yet? Join us and get all the member benefits. Go to www.WBNLCoaching.com/membership
Developed with all Agents in mind, the Wanderers’ Club refocuses activities toward revenue creating action.
- New for 2017! Daily Social Media Posts (WBNL 365)
- Online, On-Demand WBNL Courses
- Two Training Workshops (monthly and on-demand)
- Monthly marketing material to send to your database
- WBNL 52 – Weekly coaching and business tips
- Private Facebook & LinkedIn Group
- Special discounted pricing on WBNL events and products