This week’s WBNL 52 business tip is focused on the six keys to lead generation and conversion:
- What are your tactics and strategies for generating leads?
- Read the WBNL-52 Tip on 50 Lead Generation Ideas and watch the Webinar replay for more content
- Do you have a clear and compelling Call to Action (CTA) on all of your prospecting material?
- Does your website have multiple CTAs to capture a prospective customers information?
- IDX home search account
- Relocation guide
- Automated Home Value / What is My Home Worth?
- Buying & Selling Reports
- Immediate response (less than 10 mins) increases your chances of converting that lead
- Do you have text and/or email alerts for online lead generation?
- Automated, drip email campaigns for nurturing the relationship
- CTAs in the email (Search properties now!)
- Phone calls = qualify, build rapport
- Use the visitor search profile information on your website
- Refine searches – set your prospect up on a property watch-type autaomatic email either from your website or MLS
- Close for appointments when you do connect!
- Stay connected to Build Referrals
- Client for life email campaigns
- Include “Ask for referral” call to action in all correspondence
- Holiday letters
- Market condition reports
- Call your past clients 2-4 times/year. Ask for referrals – “Who do you know…” “Who is the next person you know who may be interested in buying or selling real estate in our community?’
P.S. – Remember, it’s a process! Set aside time each week to connect and follow-up with your leads, work on your overall website and emarketing solution for your business. Find the balance between working IN your business and ON Your Business!!