This month’s marketing kit is The Pre-Listing Package:
[purchase_link id=”16672″ text=”Download Now” style=”button” color=”green”]
- Pre-Listing Presentation Template (PPT)
- Seller’s Homework template (WORD)
- Pre-Listing Package emails (WORD)
Click HERE to go to the Monthly Training Workshop covering the Pre-Listing Package including these topics:
Why Use a Pre-Listing Package?
- Set yourself apart from the competition as a professional
- To effectively communicate your unique value proposition of why sellers should hire you to market and sell their property
- Shorten the amount of time spent at the actual listing presentation
- Educate and inform the sellers on the home selling process
- Encourage the sellers to get necessary items and complete some documentation prior to your meeting
- Sending them your pre-listing package allows adequate time for all parties to review your track record, your testimonials and your approach to marketing homes before you meet face-to-face.
Pre-Listing Package Contents
- A branded cover and catchy title like “Preparing for a Successful Home Sale”
- A brief introduction letter
- A brief personal bio
- Your track record of results compared to the market
- Client testimonials
- An explanation of how buyers search for, and evaluate homes.
- An explanation of how you prepare the homeowner, and their home, for a successful sale.
- A brief description of how you generate interest and showings.
- A list of the items the seller needs to provide (homework)
Pre-Qualify the Sellers
Customizing the Pre-Listing Presentation
Promotion and Marketing Ideas