Where and how are you spending most of your time each day? In this business coaching tip, we share how to use time-blocking to design and then follow a perfect week. Get instant access to our free download below… Agent Perfect Week Template in Excel format.
UnlockYour Free Download!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team. Get instatn access to the free template to download.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
The power of time-blocking
- The primary goal with time-blocking is to carve out blocks of time to commit to the most important activities in your day and week.
- Schedule your personal time First …(morning ritual, workouts, days off)
- Next plug-in time blocks for Incoming Producing Activities (proactive lead generation, calls, texts, client follow-up , client appointments, etc.)
- Then fill-in your weekly calendar with all of the Support Activities (admin, paperwork, training, meetings, appt prep, research, content creation)
Of course, the trick is sticking to your commitments and not allowing interruptions, distractions or something else deter you from doing the activity you have scheduled. Remember, if you erase, you must replace!
- Days off / vacations
- Morning Routine
Next on blocking time for Income-Producing Activities
I.P.A. – Income-Producing Activities
- Client Appointments
- Networking Events
- Client lunches and pop-by’s
S.A. – Support Activities
- Trainings- Workshops- Webinars
- Office Meetings
- Prep work-research
- Social Media
- Team Meetings- Accountability
Ask yourself these questions to stay on track:
- What are my highest value activities?
- What are my key results areas?
- What can I and only I do that, if done well, will make a real difference in my business?
- What is the most valuable use of my time right now?
Real Estate and Reality meet as co-hosts, Jan O’Brien and Matt Emerson bring you Tips, Tools, & Topics to supercharge your business. They’ll share their insights along with interviews with industry thought leaders. The ethos of WBNL Coaching is helping you to align and connect so that you can prosper. The Wandering Zen segment will offer you some inspiration so that you can disconnect and recharge.
Visit WBNL Podcast for all of our Episodes, Show Notes, Videos and Links to Resources
- Interested in Building a Real Estate Team? Check out our complete, turnkey REAL ESTATE TEAM BUILDER System
- Join the WBNL Coaching Wanderers Club – Only $197/year for our online, virtual coaching and training platform for Real Estate and Business Professionals.
- Your basic, FREE membership includes: WBNL Coaching Real Estate Business Plan Online Course and Downloads