Our business and mindset tip of the week is how to create and follow a daily (morning) ritual. Matt and Jan discuss the benefits of having a daily ritual to start your day in a positive state of mind in Episode 7 of the Wandering But Not Lost Podcast.
Avoid the urge to check your phone, notifications, email and social media as the very first thing you do when you wake up in the morning.
Instead, design and adopt a daily ritual to start your day in a positive mindset. Show up every day: Mentally, Physically, Emotionally and Spiritually. Now more than ever it’s important to get up, do your morning mindset ritual, get dressed for success and get to work!
- Morning meditation or prayer
- Focused Breathing Exercise
- Exercise, stretch, take a walk
- Review your goals and say your affirmations
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Read for 30 minutes
- Listen to a podcast
- Then, review your day’s tasks and schedule
Check out these articles and links to meditation resources:
- Meditation for Busy People
- Meditation is My Superpower
- Brain Sync – Guided Meditations
- Mediation Tools, Apps and Resource (Free Download)
- Arianna Huffington – Thrive and The Sleep Revolution
- The Miracle Morning
- The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents
Real Estate and Reality meet as co-hosts, Jan O’Brien and Matt Emerson bring you Tips, Tools, & Topics to supercharge your business. They’ll share their insights along with interviews with industry thought leaders. The ethos of WBNL Coaching is helping you to align and connect so that you can prosper. The Wandering Zen segment will offer you some inspiration so that you can disconnect and recharge.
Visit WBNL Podcast for all of our Episodes, Show Notes, Videos and Links to Resources
- Interested in Building a Real Estate Team? Check out our complete, turnkey REAL ESTATE TEAM BUILDER System
- Join the WBNL Coaching Wanderers Club – Only $197/year for our online, virtual coaching and training platform for Real Estate and Business Professionals.
- Your basic, FREE membership includes: WBNL Coaching Real Estate Business Plan Online Course and Downloads
Subscribe to our Newsletter to get access to the Free Intentions Map & Journal Download!
Join our mailing list to receive the bonus download and receive the latest news and updates from our team.