WBNL 52: Your Success Action Plan
Create Your Business Action Plan
Measure and Track Your Results
You can’t improve what you don’t measure. An excellent tracking system will allow you to make necessary course corrections and adjustments as well as gauge your overall success. Sign up for our FREE, basic plan to download these tools to track and measure your performance and results:
- Income and Expenses Form
- Business Budget
- Personal /Home Budget
- Commission/Closing Tracking Form
SECRET to SUCCESS: Create Your Daily Action Plan and Just Do It!
Once you have your business plan in place, it is critical to review it and make necessary course corrections at least quarterly. On a monthly basis, make sure to use a performance dashboard or a suitable tracking form to record your actual results and compare them to your plan or goal.
Create Your customized Success Action Plan
Download this Word doc and customize it with your goals and your daily, weekly, monthly action items/tactics to reach your goals.
From your business plan, you can create your daily, weekly, monthly ACTION PLAN. This plan will outline the income-producing activities and other tasks you are committed to in order to achieve your desired outcomes. Review and stick to your Action Plan DAILY!
- Write your Action Plan on index cards – and keep one with you
- Take a picture of your Action Plan and Save as wallpaper or screensaver
- Put one in front of your day planner
- Post it in your workspace
- Tape it to your bathroom mirror and review it daily
- Review and record your results daily also
A basic mantra or affirmation for your consideration and real estate success could simply be: “I make one qualified appointment daily!”
Create an Action Plan that works for you – it may consist of some of the following activities:
- Make ______ contacts daily
- Send ______ personal notes weekly
- Add _______ people to your database weekly or monthly
- Contact _____ FSBOs weekly
- Contact ______ Expireds weekly
- Hold ______ effective open houses weekly/ monthly
- Mail or email to your SOI/Past clients valuable market information monthly
- Mail or email to your designated farm of ______ properties monthly
- Door knock/ door drop _________ houses monthly
- Take ____ past client to lunch monthly
- Network with ____ business to business referrals monthly
- Hand out 5-10 business cards, 5 days/week and actively ask for business or for permission to add them to your database
- Free Motivational & Success Classics as eBook downloads:
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- Acres of Diamonds by Russell Conwell
Missed the first 2 Episodes of this Series – Check them out now!
- Episode 89 – YTD Business Review
- Episode 90 – Goal Writing and Affirmations
- Episode 91 – Create Your Business Action Plan
OCTOBER is Business Planning Month!
WBNL Coaching and Home Connect America are offering their complete Real Estate Business Planning and Goal Setting Video Course and all supporting downloads for FREE!
3 Steps to a Powerful Real Estate Business Plan
Learn and implement the three steps to real estate agent goal setting and business planning.
- Write your goals and desired outcomes
- Create a written business action plan
- Measure and track your activities and results
Just visit this page to register for the FREEE course and to access all the Business Plan templates: http://joinhomeconnectamerica.com/blog/
Real Estate and Reality meet as co-hosts, Jan O’Brien and Matt Emerson bring you Tips, Tools, & Topics to supercharge your business. They’ll share their insights along with interviews with industry thought leaders. The ethos of WBNL Coaching is helping you to align and connect so that you can prosper. The Wandering Zen segment will offer you some inspiration so that you can disconnect and recharge.
Visit WBNL Podcast for all of our Episodes, Show Notes, Videos and Links to Resources