WBNL 52: Create Your Business Action Plan
Create Your Business Action Plan
Download the documents below and follow the guidelines to create your real estate business plan for the coming year.
- Conduct an Assessment and Review of the current or previous year. Review_of_your_Business.pdf Start by analyzing your previous year’s business – this form will help you gather and calculate key factors for your specific business. Everything from sources of business to average days on market and listing to sale ratios. Before you launch into your plan for the coming year, it’s critical to review what worked last year and to know your basic numbers.
- The Real Estate Business Plan – Our customizable and auto-calculating 8-tab real estate business plan is included in your free REAL ESTATE BUSINESS PLANNING COURSE
Additional Planning Resources
- Allocating_time_to_build_your_business.pdf An eye-opener exercise about the value of your time.
- DailyWorkPlan.pdf A simple daily planner page that also helps you track productive activity.
- Attitude_Affirmations_TimeMgmt A good review of what you already know!
Missed the first 2 Episodes of this Series – Check them out now!
OCTOBER is Business Planning Month!
WBNL Coaching and Home Connect America are offering their complete Real Estate Business Planning and Goal Setting Video Course and all supporting downloads for FREE!
3 Steps to a Powerful Real Estate Business Plan
Learn and implement the three steps to real estate agent goal setting and business planning.
- Write your goals and desired outcomes
- Create a written business action plan
- Measure and track your activities and results
Just visit this page to register for the FREEE course and to access all the Business Plan templates: http://joinhomeconnectamerica.com/blog/
Real Estate and Reality meet as co-hosts, Jan O’Brien and Matt Emerson bring you Tips, Tools, & Topics to supercharge your business. They’ll share their insights along with interviews with industry thought leaders. The ethos of WBNL Coaching is helping you to align and connect so that you can prosper. The Wandering Zen segment will offer you some inspiration so that you can disconnect and recharge.
Visit WBNL Podcast for all of our Episodes, Show Notes, Videos and Links to Resources