In this week’s WBNL 52 tip, we are revisiting why you need a Yelp business page and how to get it setup. So many real estate small business owners avoid Yelp because they are worried about negative reviews or have an overall negative opinion of the platform and
Why You Need to Be On Yelp
- The primary reason you need reviews and a complete profile on Yelp is that it’s one of the easiest way to get on Page 1 of Google for your name or brand.
- Consumers use Yelp! There are 145 million average monthly users on Yelp and 142 million reviews as of 11/17. Over 70% of customers say they trust online reviews just as much as personal recommendations.
- Lead Generation – You could show up in a general search for agents in your city. Do a Google search and see what comes up for any variation of these search terms:
- Real estate agents in (city)
- Top real estate agents in (city)
- Realtors in (city)
Your search result should return something similar to the image below – on the first page of Google.
Basic, Free Page
Start Here https://biz.yelp.com/
Enter your name or business name and search to see if it’s already on Yelp. If not add it. Just follow each screen and add all of your business details and information.
- Respond to a review with a direct message or public comment.
- Photos and business information
- Upload photos, add a link to your website, and ensure that your hours are up to date so consumers searching for your business can easily find it.
- Business analytics – Track visitor engagement and customer leads from your Yelp Business Page.
- Go mobile…Download the Yelp for Business Owners mobile app and get the power of Yelp’s tools in your pocket.
Real Estate and Reality meet as co-hosts, Jan O’Brien and Matt Emerson bring you Tips, Tools, & Topics to supercharge your business. They’ll share their insights along with interviews with industry thought leaders. The ethos of WBNL Coaching is helping you to align and connect so that you can prosper. The Wandering Zen segment will offer you some inspiration so that you can disconnect and recharge.
Visit WBNL Podcast for all of our Episodes, Show Notes, Videos and Links to Resources
- Interested in Building a Real Estate Team? Check out our complete, turnkey REAL ESTATE TEAM BUILDER System
- Join the WBNL Coaching Wanderers Club – Only $197/year for our online, virtual coaching and training platform for Real Estate and Business Professionals.
- Your basic, FREE membership includes: WBNL Coaching Real Estate Business Plan Online Course and Downloads