Avoid the urge to check your phone, notifications, email and social media as the very first thing you do when you wake up in the morning.
Instead, design and adopt a daily ritual to start your day in a positive mindset. Show up every day: Mentally, Physically, Emotionally and Spiritually. Now more than ever it’s important to get up, do your morning mindset ritual, get dressed for success and get to work!
- Morning meditation or prayer
- Focused Breathing Exercise
- Exercise, stretch, take a walk
- Review your goals and say your affirmations
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Read for 30 minutes
- Listen to a podcast
- Then, review your day’s tasks and schedule
Check out these articles and links to meditation resources:
- Meditation for Busy People
- Meditation is My Superpower
- Brain Sync – Guided Meditations
- Mediation Tools, Apps and Resource (Free Download)
Get the WBNL Coaching free download: How to Set Your Intentions and Focus for the New Year
Subscribe to our Newsletter to get access to the Free Intentions Map & Journal Download!
Join our mailing list to receive the bonus download and receive the latest news and updates from our team.