Top sales people are driven, risk-takers, independent, success-oriented, and entrepreneurs. They also share the following 3 key characteristics: a great work ethic (they show up and work their plan), unwavering perseverance and a positive, can-do attitude or mindset.
- Goals – The end to which all effort is directed.
- Clearly defined, vibrant written goals in all areas of your Life (Spiritual, Business/Career, Family/Relationships, Financial, Personal)
- Write them down and review daily
- Turn priority goals into affirmations
- Measure your goals – You can’t improve what you don’t measure
- Use visual goal boards
- A Plan of Action
- Personal & Business Budgets
- Listing & Sales Goals / Action Plan
- Implement Effective Systems
- Be Intentional & Specific with your actions
- Do the ordinary tasks with such consistency it becomes extraordinary
- 30 days = Habit Change; One Year = Lifestyle Change
Perseverance is continued and patient effort. It only comes through the struggle of life. What comes out on the other side of perseverance is always gold. Perseverance leads to maturity, which leads to confidence, which leads to results, which leads to a high self-esteem.
- Commitment People who persevere make no provision for anything but success
- Accountability– Get a coach or accountability partner
- Great Salespeople Figure It Out!
Things do not change; we change. – Henry David Thoreau
- Personal Responsibility
- A positive mental attitude is a process not an event
- Everyday you have a choice about your attitude
- Everyday, be prepared to play
- Become the Best You; Be the Role Model; Deliver Excellence
- Good Stuff In. Good Stuff Out
- Listen to positive, powerful audio / podcasts (Zig Ziglar calls it Auto University)
- Read more books – watch less TV
- Power of Affirmations & Visualization
- 10 Minutes of daily prayer / meditation
- Read your affirmations daily
- Visual your desired outcomes
You are what you are, and where you are because of what’s gone into your mind. You can change what you are and where you are by changing what goes into your mind. We definitely have a choice in what we see & read. – Zig Ziglar
For things to change, you’ve got to change. For things to get better, you’ve got to get better. – Jim Rohn
Whatever your mind can conceive and believe it can achieve. -Napoleon Hill
Real Estate and Reality meet as co-hosts, Jan O’Brien and Matt Emerson bring you Tips, Tools, & Topics to supercharge your business. They’ll share their insights along with interviews with industry thought leaders. The ethos of WBNL Coaching is helping you to align and connect so that you can prosper. The Wandering Zen segment will offer you some inspiration so that you can disconnect and recharge.
Visit WBNL Podcast for all of our Episodes, Show Notes, Videos and Links to Resources
- Interested in Building a Real Estate Team? Check out our complete, turnkey REAL ESTATE TEAM BUILDER System
- Join the WBNL Coaching Wanderers Club – Only $197/year for our online, virtual coaching and training platform for Real Estate and Business Professionals.
- Visit WanderingButNotLost.com for some Wandering Zen, great travel tips & insights
Subscribe to our Newsletter to get access to the Free Intentions Map & Journal Download!
Join our mailing list to receive the bonus download and receive the latest news and updates from our team.