This week’s WBNL 52 coaching & business tip ties in with Monthly Marketing kit for January 2016 :
Closing Settlement Statement Client Follow-up (formerly known as the HUD-1).
Download the Marketing Kit here which contains:
[purchase_link id=”11251″ style=”button” color=”green” text=”Download Now” direct=”true”]
- Word Document Letter/Email to use with the marketing flyer
- 5 versions of the Settlement Statement Flyer for you to choose from for your marketing:
- Color PDF Flyer (no customization needed)
- B & W PDF Flyer (no customization needed)
- Fillable Color PDF ( add your name and contact info)
- Fillable B & W PDF ( add your name and contact info)
- The flyer in .jpeg image format (suitable to add to in an email)
(As a reminder, you only have to click on the download button once. You will receive an email with all the downloads AND they will be stored with all of your other downloads from your course modules and marketing materials on this member page: http://wbnlcoaching.com/my-downloads/)
Tips on Implementing this Client Connection Strategy
Follow these easy steps to make this a seamless and annual follow-up to all of the clients who closed a transaction with you in the previous year.
- Download the word document and make any revisions to suit your style and add customization such as your letterhead, signature block with key contact information and calls to action.
- As part of your post-closing action plan, make a copy of the Closing Settlement Statement.
- Bonus step – print out the letter with your clients information and file with the closing statement, address the envelope and keep it somewhere safe.
- During the first week of January (or even last week of December), pull out the file folder with all of your pre-addressed and stamped envelopes and mail them the first week of January.
- Make a follow-up phone call 5-7 days after mailing to ensure your client received the mailer. As always, don’t forget to ask for a referral!