About Our Coaching Process
At WBNL Coaching, we provide individual, customized coaching to develop and implement strategies to help our clients reach personally identified goals of enhanced business performance and/or personal satisfaction.
Business coaching is proven to work when there are two factors present:
- You are willing to make changes in your professional or personal life, and
- There is a gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
That is all that is necessary for the coach and client to solve professional or personal challenges, turn a business around, and/or design and implement a plan of action. Through an interactive and developmental process, we will help you pursue strategies and solutions designed to move you towards the rapid and satisfying attainment of your professional and personal goals. We respect, acknowledge, and protect the vulnerability and confidentiality of each client, while constructively holding clients to high standards of self-responsibility and self-accountability.
Complimentary 30-minute session
- Request your free 30-minute consultation by completing this inquiry form. You will receive an email to coordinate the appointment with the WBNL Coaching Information package. Please fill out the “Pre-Coaching Survey” and send it to your coach before the introductory session.
- At the complimentary session, your coach will want to hear all about you, including your current business and personal challenges and where you want to go from here. Everything you talk about is confidential in all coaching sessions.
- After the introductory session, your coach will provide information about our coaching process and let you know how to proceed to the next step – starting individual business coaching.
Coaching Agreement and Assessment
- If you are ready to move forward with coaching, we will email you the WBNL Coaching Agreement and the Real Estate Business Systems Assessment for your review and to complete prior to your first session.
- Next, we execute the coaching agreement and discuss the dates and times to meet each month. Individual coaching consists of your option of a 3 hour or 10 hour package. Your package is broken into sessions (of 30 or 60 minutes) and additional email support (up to 3 per month).
- Coaching goes month to month (no long-term contracts required), for generally a minimum of 3 months, in order to define, work on, and meet your initial business and/or personal goals.
Ongoing Coaching Sessions
- In the initial coaching session, we will use your completed WBNL Business System Assessment as a starting point to assess where you currently are, where you want to go and to establish the priorities for you.
- Coaching is scheduled at the mutual convenience of the coach and the client. The day and time for the next call will be confirmed at the close of each coaching session. Coaching by phone or in person is paid in advance of your selected package. Services requested by the client, in addition to coaching calls, will be billed at a prorated hourly rate agreed in advance.